Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brigitte Nielsen Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast lift and new Teeth


Sylvester Stallone’s ex-wife Brigitte Nielsen has nothing to hide. She reportedly had her procedures done on German television. She happily admits to having numerous cosmetic surgeries performed and she is proud about it. She’s had it all done facelift, eyelift, fat injections, liposuction, a breast lift and new teeth. Brigitte was quoted as saying; I know I am the first female celebrity in the world who has allowed herself to be filmed like that in an operating theater. I know I will be breaking a taboo. But I’m sure that it will provoke a new discussion. It’s time things change. I feel 30 and want to look that way again. The secrecy in Hollywood is annoying. You can see that the stars do not age naturally. It’s not right that the fans, the normal women, are lied to.” I have to give Brigitte credit unlike many celebrities that have gone under the knife she tells it all.
Brigitte Nielsen showing the world she's made of plastic
Brigitte Nielsen boob job.... ya think?
with one time lover Flavor Flav
Before plastic surgery with her then husband Sylvester Stallone