Monday, October 8, 2012

Ashley Tisdale Nose Jobs Plastic Surgery Before and After

Ashley Tisdale: Beautiful With Rhinoplasty?
Ashley Tisdale before and after nose job
I want to admit that I am a major Ashley Tisdale fan and I find her stunning, glamorous, and beautiful. But I can’t. First off let’s change the word natural beauty, to sculpted beauty. I say that because Ashley recently admitted that she had undergone a rhinoplasty procedure(AKA a nose job). Well looking from the before and after pictures there was no reason to confess, we could tell Ashley. However, I will say it didn’t come out that bad unlike some other nasal train wrecks I’ve seen. In the before and after pictures you can see that a subtle change can really make a noticeable difference. The tip of her nose is more shaped than before and the small hump has been shaved down. Unlike other celebrities Ashley Tisdale also confessed that she took this procedure for medical reasons since she is having a hard time breathing in her right nostril.  Um. Ok Ashley whatever you say.
Before and after
Ashley Tisdale before nose job
Ashley Tisdale after nose job