Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Alexis Belino Breast Implants Plastic Surgery Before and After

Alexis Belino Says No More Plastic Surgery…For Now
Alexis Bellino is known for a few things: being on The Real Housewives Of Orange County, being a terrible newscaster, and having a ton of plastic surgery. However, she seems to be doing her best to make people forget about that last one. Bellino, who once said that god would want her to have plastic surgery, has by some accounts had a breast augmentation, a nose job (a rhinoplasty that she has admitted to, although she tempered her admittance with some “deviated septum” hooey), Botox injections, a chin implant, cheel implants, and some sort of lip enhancement; so says that’s she done with all that now though. The key word is “now” as Bellino said in a recent interviewI am not someone who is desperate to get back for my next nip and tuck. In 20 or 30 years if I think I need it … I hope I don’t …I may get a little work on my face done.” We’re not buying it folks, all it’ll take is one week out of the spotlight and she’ll be back on the surgeon’s table; we’ll keep you posted on Alexis Bellino’s plastic progress.