Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Don Johnson Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Facelift

Sometimes people can’t decide what to buy at the store. I do this all the time. I pick up one bag of chips, then put them back and grab another one. Then I grab apples, but put them back because I want grapes. I just can’t stick to a decision. Don Johnson has done this with his nose. Looking back in the 70s, the Miami Vice and Nash Bridges star had a very small nose, which was thin at the tip and short overall. Then looking at him in the 80s, during his heyday, his nose was a little longer and had a wider tip.

Now, we see him with a mid-ground. He has the longer nose and a thinner tip. This says to me that he has had at least two nose jobs (rhinoplasty). There’s also evidence that he may have had a face lift, seeing how tight his skin looks, but that could be anything from botox, to too much tanning, to make up. One thing is for sure thought, like his career, his nose has gone up and down.

Apparently at some point in time, Don Johnson was widely known to be bigger in the pants than he is in the box office. Just in case you were thinking of using him for his body, though, he wants to clarify: The ‘Miami Vice’ star is not shaped like the panhandle.

Don Johnson’s Johnson isn’t that impressive.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone (via Page Six), Johnson clarified, “Look, I’ve seen guys with a lot bigger than me.”

Wait, so their Johnsons were bigger than Don Johnson? We think he meant “bigger than mine,” in that their Johnsons were bigger than his Johnson.

Writing that just gave us a stroke.

In any case, he continued, “One time, I was in the Celtics locker room talking to Larry Bird and Kevin McHale … and there’s Dennis Johnson coming out of the showers and, dude, that’s who put the Johnson in Johnson,” he gushed.

“I mean, it must have shown on my face, because when I turned back to Larry, he looked at me and said, ‘I know, huh?’ and I was like, ‘Dude, that’s a weapon.’”

Turns out that the only heat Don Johnson was packing was his on-set glock. Watch where you point that thing, bro.