Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dita Von Teese Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants and Boobs

Dita Von Teese is famous, we know that much, but we’re not completely sure how she got that way. She started off as an adult performer (she was a “tight-lacer”, someone who brings down their waistline through the consistent wearing of corsets) before moving on to be the biggest burlesque star in the world. Now she’s a model and a spokeswoman for huge products like The Wonderbra, amongst other things. Her impressive bust-line has helped her out a lot a long the way, but that bust-line wasn’t always so large. In her youth, Dita had a fairly substantial drug problem; a problem that left her breasts ravaged. After kicking her habit, Von Teese decided to bring her chest back to glory by getting a breast augmentation. The plastic surgery resulted in her having a DD-cup, one that’s one nothing but help her pin-up girl image. She also had a beauty mark “installed” on her face, which is the first we;ve ever heard of someone having a mark added instead of taken away.
Dita Von Teese is a world famous burlesque performer who is known for her sophisticated sex appeal and distinctive 1940′s pin-up girl style.

Dita Von Teese recently gave a candid interview, where she revealed that her famous breasts have been surgically enhanced. Dita Von Teese does have amazing breasts, especially for a 38-year-old woman, but I would not have guessed that she had breast implants. As far as natural-looking breast augmentation goes, I think Dita Von Teese has one of the best!

I had breast augmentation at 21 after losing a lot of weight in my early 20s. It was something that I did in the early 90s,” she says. “I don’t know why everyone makes such a big deal about my boobs. Plastic surgery has been happening since the 1700s and many 1940s movie stars had it. It’s a taboo that should be let go of. I don’t see the point in denying it as I would only get found out in the end, and besides, I don’t have any interest in making people think I’m naturally perfect.”

“Do people want me to apologise for having a boob job? I think it’s OK not to be naturally beautiful and I’d say to any woman, ‘You should do what makes you feel good about yourself.’ “

Dita Von Teese has admitted she decided to go under the surgeon's knife for breast augmentation after she lost a lot of weight when she was in her early 20s.

In an interview with the Daily Mirror, the burlesque star said she does not understand why there is such a fuss about plastic surgery.

"Plastic surgery has been happening since the 1700s and many 1940s movie stars had it. It's a taboo that should be let go of," Von Teese was quoted as saying.

She explained she cannot comprehend why others deny having procedures and does not see the point in covering up the truth, as it would "only get found out in the end".

Von Teese also observed she believes it is okay if people want to have plastic surgery to make themselves feel good.

Katy Perry recently claimed she is a big fan of Von Teese and noted she uses the burlesque star's style as inspiration for her own acts while on stage.

Dita Von Teese
won't rule out having more plastic surgery even though it's not something she's considering at the moment.

Dita Von Teese won't rule out having more plastic surgery.

The burlesque dancer has gone under the knife in the past and while she has no plans to do it again at the moment, she may change her mind in the future.

The 40-year-old star exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''I say 'never say never'. I love to read magazines about what's available. I have a really, really young looking mother. She's like 64 and easily passes for late 40s, so I'm very lucky that wrinkles are not really one of my problems. I'm more concerned with my butt and legs look like. If they could create some fantastic, mind-blowing laser that could preserve that, then yeah.''

Dita Von Teese also revealed how she is a lot more confident with her body now she's older because she's so much more interesting.

She added: ''I'm a lot more confident and with a lot more wisdom about love. I am just a different person. I wouldn't want to be 20 again for anything. I think probably my show would be much different if I were 20 years old. I don't think it would be very interesting to come and see. I don't think it would be very interesting to see a 20year old bouncing around in a giant martini glass. I feel like there was something I needed to do before I could become what I am.''