Thursday, December 6, 2012

Charlize Theron Nose Job Before and After Plastic Surgery

Charlize Theron Doesn’t Need Plastic Surgery…Yet

Proving once again that she ‘s a class act, Snow White and the Huntsman star Charlize Theron has come out and said that while she has no need for plastic surgery in the near future, she makes no promises about the future. This goes against the Hollywood trend of denying having or wanting surgery and then getting it; it’s a very genuine statement. In a recent interview, the Prometheus star stated that she’s recognizes that she’s aging, but maintains no desire to have any work done. She did make a “never say never” statement though, admitting that she doesn’t know how she’ll feel in her sixties about plastic surgery. We’ve told you before that the Monster Academy Award winner has long been rumored to have had a nose job (rhinoplasty), but we admitted at the time that we weren’t sure if the rumors were true. So with that said, we’re going to believe Theron’s claims that she’s plastic free…for now.

She may not play ‘the fairest of them all’ in her upcoming movie Snow White and the Huntsmen, but Charlize Theron isn’t willing to go under the knife – yet!

In the new issue of Interview magazine, the 36-year-old opens up about aging and her opinions about plastic surgery – and RadarOnline.com has the details.

Sharing the cover with her costar Kristen Stewart, Charlize admits that she doesn’t look the same as she did in her younger years.

“I look in the mirror and my face is changing,” she explains, “and I have a different relationship all of a sudden with myself. Your face changes, things change—that's just kind of what happens.”

Theron, who recently adopted a baby boy, Jackson, is not bashful about sharing her struggles with vanity, due to the pressures of Hollywood.

“It's hard, though in this industry, because I think so much importance is put on how you look, and I'm not brave enough to be like, ‘You know what? I'm just going to let it happen. Whatever. I'm so cool with every line on my face.’  There are days when I definitely look in the mirror and go, ‘All right, I need to find a cream.’”

Charlize Theron’s Monster Nose Job Rumors

Charlize Theron took home an Academy Award a few years ago for her role as a hideously ugly serial killer in the film Monster, but you’ve all ever seen her in real life, so you know that this is not art imitating life. Theron, who has also made appearances on Arrested Development and in films like Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman, is actually one of Hollywood’s most gorgeous actresses. So as with most of Hollywood’s aesthetic elite, there comes rumors that Charlize has had plastic surgery; more specifically a nose job (rhinoplasty).Other rumors have her having had a “mid-third face lift”, Restylane injections in her lips, and a possible eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), but we aren’t buying any of them; the nose job though, is worth discussing. We can’t really say whether we think she got it or not, its just too close to tell, but we have to admit that the look of her nose has changed over the years. It looks thinner, specifically at the bridge, which would normally mean that she definitely has had work done, but her nose has a very recognizable tip, one that hasn’t really changed, so it’s also possible that she just got thinner as she’s gotten older. It could really go either way, so take a look and decide for yourselves folks.

Charlize's Beauty Will Always Be Natural

Charlize Theron is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Would she ruin those looks by going under the knife? Uh, no.

Charlize Theron might play an evil queen obsessed with youth and beauty in Snow White and the Huntsman, but in real life she's not that concerned with the tell-tale signs of aging. The actress featured in an Interview cover story with Kristen Stewart said she doesn't plan on going under the knife to fix any sags or wrinkles, thanks to a healthy sense of self instilled in her by her mother.

"I'm so grateful that I was raised by a mother who really instilled in me that my moral compass and achievements all had to come from a real place that had nothing to do with my beauty or how I looked. That was very big for her," Theron said in the interview.

The South Africa-born beauty does recognize the signs of aging, though.

"I'm also now in my mid-thirties, so I look in the mirror and my face is changing, and I have a different relationship all of a sudden with myself. Your face changes, things change that's just kind of what happens," she joked.

The adoptive mother of baby Jackson admitted that she might change her mind as she ages into her twilight years.

"Maybe it's different when you're in your mid-sixties. I don't know, so I don't want to make statements about where I'm gonna be in 30 years," Theron said. "But as of right now, I definitely have a different relationship with the way I look. It's not all-consuming. But I'm also human so I have days when I look in the mirror and go, 'All right ... Things are definitely changing.' I can see that."